DEVA CMM VISION PROBE FOR EN
• 3 mega-pixel colour sensor
• 16 white LED light ring
• 50mm optics standard
• 5 micron pixels
• 110mm working distance
• Autojoint compatible
• High speed USB 2.0
• Full autochange capability
• Maximum cable length 50m
• Autofocus with Deva CMM controller
• Compatible with Deva vision products
• Custom application software functions
• Software extendable user interface
• Non-contact measuring machines
• Automatic inspection machines
• Machine vision applications
• Process / Quality Control
036-AJN / 036-AJN-usb / 036-SHK / 036-BRKPH10
CMM Vision Probe
The Deva 036 CMM vision probe combines a high resolution image sensor, compact optics and flexible LED light ring in one complete solution.
Retrofitting it to your CMM is easy since it can be mounted via most common probe connection systems including, Autojoint.
Furthermore the Deva 036 is fully software compatible with other Deva vision products such as the Deva 028 image sensor and Deva 022 light ring.
• Multiple, independently configurable image capture streams operate simultaneously across one or more cameras
• Variable frame rate image capture streams or hardware/software event driven still image capture
• Gain priority, shutter priority and combined gain/shutter exposure modes automatically adjust for changing
• High quality image rendition is ensured using built-in colour compensation modes for automatic adjustment of image contrast and brightness
• Panning and zoom operation using the flexible windowing
capabilities of the image sensor
• Pixel binning modes allow control of image resolution to further increase image capture times and frame rates
• Advanced auto-focus and high precision sharpness based position measurement, when integrated with Deva CMM control hardware and software
Offering individual control of LED intensity, the Deva036 light ring is able to instantly direct light onto the subject from any angle ensuring that key features and edges are enhanced allowing for faster and more accurate measurements.
The Deva 036 focal length comes as standard with an f2.8 - f16 lens with a 50.2 mm focal. Each pixel in the image represents an area 5um square on the object.
The lens mount is M39 x 1/26th” which allows alternate lenses to be used, this in turn provides for different magnifications and working areas.
The Deva 036-AJN model is designed to support fully automatic tool changing when used in conjunction with a PH10M probe head. Connection is made via a CAT5 cable which provides both signal and power to the device and the maximum cable
length is 50m.
At the probe head the signal is split using the 036-BRK-PH10MCAT5 breakout module and at the receiving end the 036-USBCAT5 module converts the signal back to USB so it can be connected to a standard USB 2.0 port on the host PC. A 24v
power supply provides the required power and makes sure that voltage drop on the cable is not an issue.
We aim to provide our customers with the highest quality products and customer support. Our team of experienced engineers are available to discuss your specific applications.
Our products are designed and manufactured in the UK and include a 36 month, no quibble warranty.